1. Dwarf planets are different from large planets because,
Dwarf planets orbit large planets
Dwarf planets have an irregular shape
Dwarf planets have failed to clear their neighbourhood
2. On which year did the International Astronomical Union (IAU) adopted the definition of a dwarf planet?
3. How many dwarf planets are there in our solar system?
4. What is the only dwarf planet found in the inner solar system?
5. What is the largest dwarf planet?
6. Which of these is NOT a dwarf planet?
7. The dwarf planet Eris was discovered in,
8. Which of these objects is considered as a dwarf planet according to the new classification?
The Kuiper belt object Makemake
Saturn's moon Titan
Pluto's moon Charon
9. Which of these is a dwarf planet found in the scattered disc?
10. All dwarf planets,
Belong to the Kuiper belt
Are smaller than the Earth's moon
Were discovered during the last two decades