1. What is the brightest star in the constellation of Leo?
2. What is the second brightest star in Leo, which has a name derived from the Arabic phrase meaning 'tail of the lion'?
3. Leo is part of the zodiac because it is located on,
The celestial equator
The galactic equator
4. How many Messier objects are found in the constellation of Leo?
5. All the Messier objects located on Leo are,
Globular star clusters
6. The Leonids meteor shower peaks in,
7. What is comet associated with the Leonids meteor shower?
8. What is the red dwarf star located on Leo, which is the fourth closest star to our solar system?
9. Which of these constellations is located at the border of Leo?
10. What is the mira varible star located in the constellation of Leo?