1. The total mass of planet Mars is,
1/10 Earth mass
1/5 Earth mass
2/3 Earth mass
2. How long does planet Mars take to complete one orbit?
422 Earth days
686 Earth days
756 Earth days
3. What is the escape velocity on the surface of Mars?
4. How many natural satellites orbit planet Mars?
5. The sidereal (relative to stars) rotational period of planet Mars is,
16 Earth days
6. What is the most abundant gas found on Martian atmosphere?
7. An object that weighs 100kg on Earth will weigh,
38 kg on Mars
69 kg on Mars
112 kg on Mars
8. The Martian axis of rotation is tilted to its orbit by,
9. Olympus mons of Mars is the highest mountain in the solar system. How tall is it?
10. How often do you get the minimum-energy launch windows to send spacecrafts to Mars?
Every 2 years
Every 6 years