1. How many moons orbit Saturn?
2. What is Saturn's largest moon?
3. What is the second largest moon orbiting Saturn?
4. The moons Mimas and Enceladus were discovered by,
5. Which of these moons were called 'the stars of Louis' in honour of King Louis XIV of France?
Titan, Rhea, Dione and Hyperion
Tethys, Rhea, Dione and Iapetus
Enceladus, Mimas and Atlas
6. Which of these moons were discovered by astronomer Giovanni Cassini?
7. The first moon discovered using long-exposure photographic plates was,
8. Which of these two moons share the same orbit around Saturn?
Mimas and Rhea
Janus and Epimetheus
Dione and Atlas
9. Which group of moons orbit Saturn in retrograde orbits?
Retrograde orbit: the moon orbiting in the direction opposite to the rotation of its planet
10. Which Saturnian moon has its own ring system?