1. What is the brightest star in the night sky?
2. What is the brightest planet in the night sky?
3. How many constellations are there in the skys?
4. What is the brightest star in the constellation Leo?
5. Name the three stars which make up the summer triangle
Altair, Deneb, and Vega
Antares, Deneb and Spica
Regulus, Aldebaran and Regel
6.The ‘big dipper’ is part of which constellation?
7. In which constellation lies the andromeda galaxy?
8. What name is used in observational astronomy to decribe galaxies, nebulae and star clusters?
Deep sky objects
9. Lunar eclipse always occurs,
On a full moon day
On the day of a solar eclipse
In a leap year
10. Which of these is NOT visible to the naked eye?
International space station