1. Jupiter's rings were first observed by,
Hubble space telescope
2. The rings of Jupiter are composed of,
Chunks of ice
3. Who was the first astronomer to suggest rings around planet Saturn?
4. he largest gap in Saturn's ring system is the Cassini division. Where is this gap located among the rings?
Between rings A and B
Between rings B and C
Between rings C and D
5. The largest and brightest of the Saturn's rings is,
6. Which moon orbits close to the outer edge of Saturn's A ring?
7. How many rings are there around planet Uranus?
8. Rings around planet Uranus were discovered in,
9. Shepherd moons
Have the largest orbits
Orbits inside the ring system
Helps to keep a sharp outer edge of ring systems
10. When a moon gets closer to a plenet, beyond a limit, the moon gets broken down by tidal forces. What is this limit called?
Neither of the above