1. Planet Venus orbits the Sun at an average distance of,
0.56 Astronomical Units
0.72 Astronomical Units
0.84 Astronomical Units
2. An astronaut weighing 60 kg on Earth would weigh,
36 kg on Venus
48 kg on Venus
54 kg on Venus
3. What is the escape velocity on the surface of Venus?
4. How many natural satellites orbit planet Venus?
5. What is the average temperature on Venus?
6. What is the most abundant gas found on Venus' atmosphere?
7. How long does Venus take to complete one orbit?
196 Earth days
224 Earth days
269 Earth days
8. How long does planet Venus take to complete one rotation?
1.6 Earth days
115 Earth days
243 Earth days
9. The atmospheric pressure on Venus is,
2.5 times stronger than the Earth
28 times stronger than the Earth
92 times stronger than the Earth
10. At its closest approach, what is the minimum distance between planet Venus and the Earth? (Astronomical Unit = 149 million km)
38 million km
89 million km
132 million km