1. What was the first white dwarf to be observed?
2. Who discovered the first ever white dwarf?
3. What is Chandrasehkar's limit of a white dwarf?
The upper limit of the mass of a white dwarf
The lower limit of the mass of a white dwarf
The minimum distance a companion star can orbit a white dwarf
4. Majority of white dwarfs are composed of,
Carbon and oxygen
5. Before a star ends up as a white dwarf, it is becomes a,
6. What percentage of stars will end up as white dwarfs?
7. The gravitational collapse of a white dwarf is prevented by,
Electron degeneracy pressure
Neutron degeneracy pressure
8. The size of a white dwarf resembles,
The size of the Earth
The size of the Sun
The size of Pluto
9. During the formation of a white dwarf, the outer layers expand as a shell of gas. This is known as a,
10. A white dwarf will radiate heat and eventually becomes a,